Own a Junk Trunk Franchise
Interested in a Junk Removal Franchise?
Become part of Junk History by joining the Junk Trunk & Trunk Moving family. Join us as we clean up America with a touch of flair and love of our work while we build great relationships within our communities.
As the number of homes grow and people migrate to different parts of the country, so does the demand for moving and junk removal. Now you can take advantage of this opportunity and getting started is easy with our quick and easy Get Me Started Program.
Our trusted brand, proven business model, simple pickup process, and low start-up costs, will give you the head start that you need in your community with a junk removal franchise.
We started as a passing thought. Really, it’s true. Our company owners, a family born and raised in the heart of North Carolina, had this crazy idea.
- What if we started a business?
- What if that business was built from the ground up?
- What if that business had dedicated employees who truly care about people just as much as we do?
- What if we took that company and poured as much love, sweat and tears into it as we do our family?
- What if we help people get their life in order?
- What if we, ok, this is gonna sound nuts, but what if we haul junk?
That’s right! We decided to haul junk to help people have a better quality of life and be happier in their own space.
If this sounds crazy, well, it sounded that way to us too. But we ran past that thought and opened Junk Trunk and our sister company, Trunk Moving Co.
Junk Trunk is positioned to help you be successful. We are the best option in the industry. We offer…
- A trained and experience call center team.
- A comprehensive and up-to-date marketing package.
- A great advertising package.
- Payroll is in place.
- We can help you with your vehicle purchase.
- We can help you with your insurance.
- We can set up your social media.
- Territory populations higher than the competition.
Our royalty fee is only 10% annually and includes your call center and marketing packages.
We’re currently looking for franchise owners in the following states…
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Are You Ready to Learn More? CLICK HERE