We started as a passing thought. Really, it’s true. Our company owners, a family born and raised in the heart of North Carolina, had this crazy idea.
- What if we started a business?
- What if that business was built from the ground up?
- What if that business had dedicated employees who truly care about people just as much as we do?
- What if we took that company and poured as much love, sweat and tears into it as we do our family?
- What if we help people get their life in order?
- What if we, ok, this is gonna sound nuts, but what if we haul junk?
That’s right! We decided to haul junk to help people have a better quality of life and be happier in their own space.
If this sounds crazy, well, it sounded that way to us too. But we ran past that thought and opened Junk Trunk and our sister company, Trunk Moving Co.
Want to learn about our team? CLICK HERE
JUNK TRUNK IN THE COMMUNITY
We are proud to support Move 4 Hunger to help them further their mission. A portion of our proceeds each year is donated to these worthy causes.
Move 4 Hunger is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America. Currently Move 4 Hunger is working with over 700 relocation companies across 50 states and Canada. They have delivered more than 8,000,000 pounds of food to food banks across United States & Canada.
These food donations account for more than 6,666,667 meals for people in need.